The triangular brick house is located in a villa park village in North Holland, has been completed by the Dutch architectural firm, Baksvan Wengerden.
Their “mission” was to restore the SH House, a 1932 building, by enlarging the living space and making it more comfortable. Due to the houses’s authentic robust look, the architects decided to use concrete, in order to blend into the same rugged and bold architectural style. They added a front asymmetric extension, which connects the open plan ground floor with the lively courtyard. The hallucinant green colour pierces the wide, ample ethereal windows creating an effect of proximity and a special connection between the human and his natural habitat.